Friday, December 5, 2008

Like an iPod

Blue dredged up an old Walkman from the Goodwill bag near the door tonight. I am embarrassed to admit I still had it. She listened to a few stories on tape: I have those too! And then her friend called.
To hear her describe the Walkman, it's actually more current than an iPod. She said, "It's kind of like an iPod, only you put these things in it, these rectangular CD's. Yeah," She says real cool, "That is what I'm doing right now."

Coyote was too excited for Christmas to sleep tonight, he claimed. And he lead us all with a singing of "Rudolph the Red Nosed Reindeer." He actually pointed to us when he wanted us to join in. Oh, I hear him now. I guess he IS too excited to sleep. Shit.
He wrote a letter to Santa tonight, "Dear Santa, I wonder what I want for Christmas. I love you."

No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails