Monday, September 1, 2008

I have a blog

I apparently have a blog. I am not quite sure how this happened. And I don't know how to let anyone know about it. And I don't know if I'll ever find it again. If you know about this little blog of mine, some miracle has happened, or my computer has been commandeered by a computer expert.

If anybody is indeed reading this: I hope to keep you updated about the disorganized mayhem that is my life at this point.

Testing. Testing. Testing. 1. 2. 3.

Thank you.

2 comments:

  1. Sarajoy! I love you - I love Coyote's comment about not being ready for Montessori due to poopy issues! That's awesome. See, this is good, you made me laugh while I'm at work in a hormonal tired funk! You almost inspire me to cogitate on this whole blogg idea I've been avoiding... Thanks, We miss you guys around here! Yesterday Isaiah asked when you are moving back to Pullman. :)Julie.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'll leave a better note when I have a full minute... I miss you, but mostly, we miss Blue DAQ

    ReplyDelete

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails